Topics

New book on knowledge strategy #strategy

Simard, Albert <albert.simard@...>

The Ark Group is in the early stages of compiling a book on knowledge strategy for which I am writing one chapter.  If anyone has relevant chapter-length material that they would like to publish and that is reasonably well along (submission date this fall) let me know (off-line, via e-mail) and I’ll pass you along to the editor.  I don’t think that there is an open call for chapters on this one.

There is the usual compensation of seeing your name in print and getting a copy of the book.

Al Simard