Articles - Mobile / Enterprise Search / Sales & Marketing #search #selling #mobile

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Hi,

Over the last 6 months, I have written some overview articles on mobile technology, enterprise search and information management for sales & marketing (the latter a sort of sequel to an article that I wrote with Keith De La Rue a few years ago).

Links to articles: http://innotecture.com.au/category/articles-papers/

They might be of interest for the general reader and I welcome comments and suggestions on the site. There is an article with two enterprise search case studies in the works and more planned on the internet of things, enterprise social networks, decision-making and the state of SharePoint.

Regards,

Matt