Health care IT vocabularies #request

Jean Graef <jean.graef@...>

Just for fun, I’m taking a graduate course in health care information systems at a local university. For my course project I’d like to create a network diagram with a specific kind of health care consumer at the center and data sources for this person’s health information radiating out. For each data source, I’d like to include influencing factors, such as technologies, legislation, standards, budgetary constraints, professional norms, etc.

I’d like to talk health care professionals to get their perspective on how they generate and use health care data. If anyone on this list has similar interests or knows of relevant recent research, please contact me privately off list.

Jean

Jean Graef

www.montague.com

@jgraef (Twitter)