Invitation to participate :: Knowledge-LAB :: September 10, 2014 #collaboration

joel.muzard@...

Hello,

I Invite you to participate on the September Online Knowledge-Lab.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

At 11 h New York Time Zone

For more info and registration, please follow :

http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net

Come to share your ideas and experiences.

We are currently discussing about:

How do we learn and innovate today , in the new context of collaborative knowledge networks, ecologies, neuro - psychology developments and real time ?

What do we need today to learn and innovate ?

What is the new role of the leader in this context?

Please, participate and co-construct with participants a shared web of ideas on a visual interactive screen.

For Registration follow ::

http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net/inscriptions/index.html

Participants enjoyed the last Knowledge-LAB and appreciated what they took out.

See you soon

Joel and the K-LAB Team

http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net

Thanks

Arthur Shelley

Hi Joe

This is a great topic and hosting a conversation is the best way to facilitate learning and innovation. I would have loved to be part of that conversation, but will be in the air at that time.

I look forward to seeing the outputs.

Arthur
Tweeting as Metaphorage

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

At 11 h New York Time Zone

For more info and registration, please follow :

http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net

Come to share your ideas and experiences.

We are currently discussing about:

How do we learn and innovate today , in the new context of collaborative knowledge networks, ecologies, neuro - psychology developments and real time ?

What do we need today to learn and innovate ?

What is the new role of the leader in this context?

Please, participate and co-construct with participants a shared web of ideas on a visual interactive screen.

For Registration follow ::

http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net/inscriptions/index.html

Participants enjoyed the last Knowledge-LAB and appreciated what they took out.

See you soon

Joel and the K-LAB Team

http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net

Thanks

Karla Phlypo

Hi Joe,
I will be attending.  Sounds very interesting.

Kind regards,
Karla Phlypo Ph.D.

Minu Mittal

I will do my best to participate.