Topics

Case Study #case-studies #strategy

Scott Leeb

Could use some help.  I am putting together a workshop on the linkages between KM and strategy. It is an interactive session and I was hoping to do an exercise using a case study to discuss how a company was successfully able to translate tacit knowledge to explicit knowledge.  I wanted to ask if anyone has come across a good case study.  It does not have to be an American company.  Thanks.

Paul McDowall

Hi Scott,
Perhaps I can help.  The case study of my successful KM program in a government department is being published by Ark Group in one of their soon-to-be released reports.
Paul

Paul McDowall
Know How Works
Ottawa, Canada
Web: www.knowhowworks.com

Howie Cohen

Edited

I have limited ability to share what I have (frankly, I am not sure what I can or can't share) but over a few moons I have collected a lot of information from one place or another.  I thought of this Chevron case study this morning when I read your post.  Maybe it can help.
Best,
Howie