What does SIKM stand for? #discussion-starter

Stan Garfield

On yesterday's call, there was a question about what SIKM stands for.  It originally stood for Systems Integration Knowledge Management, but that meaning was obsolete soon after the community was started in 2005.  Al Simard included this name in his title slide: Society for Information and Knowledge Management.

I thought it would be fun to see what other suggestions our members have to offer.  I'll kick it off with this one:

Social Interactions for Knowledge Management

What are some other ideas?

Regards,

Stan

Connie Crosby

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 4:03 PM, stangarfield@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

I thought it would be fun to see what other suggestions our members have to offer.  I'll kick it off with this one:

Social Interactions for Knowledge  Management

What are some other ideas?

Ha ha! How about Special Investigations into Knowing More ... ?

Cheers,
Connie

Connie Crosby
Crosby Group Consulting