25 Knowledge Management Maxims #maxim

Stan Garfield

Arthur Shelley

Hi Stan,

Thanks for sharing this great list of quality contributions to the KM field.

One addition to your excellent compilation I shared early last year on "12 Principles of Knowledge Leadership"

Best to all for prosperous sharing & collaborations in 2015!

An (perhaps related) aside - I will be in USA & Canada (Montreal) from June 20 to July 15, with some free time in early July. Would love to touch base with KMers along my way. Will share more specific itinerary details when I have them. God to pop into some KM communities and see some "old friends" F2F for a pleasant change.

Arthur
Tweeting as Metaphorage

andregalitsky@...

Arthur, if you're planning to spend some time in Washington DC or central Virginia this summer, I'd be glad to meet up with you and get other KMers to join us as well..

Andre

Stan Garfield

Thanks for sharing this, Arthur.

If you are interested in visiting Detroit in June, I would be glad to host you and introduce you to the other local KM folks.

Regards,
Stan