Arthur Shelley summer Visit USA & Canada #personal

Arthur Shelley

Hi Stan, Andre and KMers,

Just a little more detail on my visit to see if I can touch base with KMers along the way.

The itinerary is still forming around a few workshops I will be facilitating and a conference at the end, with some fluidity.

I have not been to Detroit or Chicago and am keen to find an excuse to go there.

Would love to interact with KM forums in any of these cities around these dates (sharing not selling!).

I understand that this is not the best time to be passing through and perhaps not so convenient for many, especially with Independence Day (4/7) and Canada Day (1/7).

I apologise for this, it is just what I have available given my other commitments both there and back home in Australia.

However, let’s see what opportunities can arise for sharing ideas…

What I know so far:

LA June 22/23 (SET: Creative metaphor behaviour workshops - internal organisation)

Washington DC June 25/26 (SET: Knowledge leadership workshops for NASA)

Montreal June 27-30 (set), early July semi fluid?

Potentially Detroit or Chicago July 1-3?  (or perhaps after Boston - July 8-10 which remains flexible?)

Boston July 6/7 (Most probably set)

Washington DC July 11-15 (SET Leadership Education conference)

Departing for Melbourne July 16

Please let me know of there are opportunities to interact around these windows.

Arthur Shelley

Intelligent Answers

Founder: The Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Author: The Organizational Zoo & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4229168

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com