Knowledge diagnostic in microbiology research groups #mapping #success-stories

Ivan Orozco

Hello everyone,

Currently, I am identifying a knowledge diagnostic [knowledge mapping] success case done with research groups working in microbiology topics. I appreciate is someone knows a case either in this topic or other related that can share with me.

Thank you very much,

Ivan Orozco

Consultant

Phone +57 317 662 3333

Medellin, Colombia

Arthur Shelley

Hi Ivan,

Almost 30 years ago I started a microbiology consultancy that resolved industry micro issues and worked with microbiology researchers. I facilitated a number of sharing events as the State chair of the Food Science & Technology community. My stories are old (as I evolved from there to Quality, to Project Management to COPs to Knowledge Leadership).

That said, happy to chat on Skype.
In several countries (including USA and AUS) there is quite active "microbiology societies" - professional associations who hold annual conferences to exchange ideas. Many members of Australian Society for Microbiology are also members of the Australian Institute Food Science and Technology and collectively these published the "Green Book" (THE Australian reference on food pathogens) and the "Yellow book" a partner book on food microbiology methods. This was a highly collaborative effort that shared a great deal of knowledge and ensured better performance across the industry as a whole.

There are more stories like this...

Arthur
Tweeting as Metaphorage

On 4 Jun 2015, at 09:19, orozcoig@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Currently, I am identifying a knowledge diagnostic [knowledge mapping] success case done with research groups working in microbiology topics. I appreciate is someone knows a case either in this topic or other related that can share with me.

Thank you very much,

Ivan Orozco

Consultant

Phone +57 317 662 3333

Medellin, Colombia

Ivan Orozco

Hello Arthur,

Thank you very much for your support. I will let you know if I need something else.
Regards,

Ivan