August 2015 SIKM Call: Donna Cuomo - MITRE's Knowledge-Driven Enterprise Strategy #monthly-call #strategy

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

Stan Garfield

Donna Cuomo & Jean Colbert will be the presenters.

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 123rd monthly call. Here are the details:

Thanks to Donna for presenting; to Joel Muzard for recording; to Mary Abraham, Catherine Shinners, and Bruno Winck for live tweeting; and to the members who participated in the discussion. Please continue the discussion by replying to this thread.