Job Opening at A.T. Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail #jobs

Minu Mittal

I am looking for someone for a position of Knowledge Manager in Consumer Industries and Retail practice at A.T.Kearney. Enclosed is the job description. The position is currently open. The applicants can send me their CV at minu.mittal@....

Thanks,

Minu

Please send a job description so we can understand what the job entails.

Sent: August 18, 2015 14:13
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Job Opening at A.T.Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail: KM4Dev Jobs Centre [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from minumittal93@... [sikmleaders] included below]

I am looking for someone for a position of Knowledge Manager in Consumer Industries and Retail practice at A.T.Kearney. Enclosed is the job description. The position is currently open. The applicants can send me their CV at minu.mittal@....

Thanks,

Minu

Minu Mittal

Have enclosed it again. 

To: "sikmleaders@..."
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: [sikmleaders] Job Opening at A.T.Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail: KM4Dev Jobs Centre

Subject: [sikmleaders] Job Opening at A.T.Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail: KM4Dev Jobs Centre [1 Attachment]

Thanks,
Minu

My email version was corrupted and I couldn’t see the links..thanks

I will reach out to some of my colleagues for you

Best

Bill

Sent: August 18, 2015 16:32
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Job Opening at A.T.Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail: KM4Dev Jobs Centre [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Minu Mittal included below]

Have enclosed it again. 

From: "'bill@...' bill@... [sikmleaders]" <sikmleaders@...>
To: "sikmleaders@..." <sikmleaders@...>
Subject: RE: [sikmleaders] Job Opening at A.T.Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail: KM4Dev Jobs Centre

Thanks,

Minu

Gloria Burke

Hi Everyone, Minu --

When I try to access the pdf document, it is bringing up a url xa.yimg.com, which seems odd to me.  Has anyone else encountered this when trying to read the document?
Thanks, Gloria

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Minu Mittal minumittal93@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Have enclosed it again. 

Thanks,
Minu

Sean Fox

Here is the job description...

Consumer Industries and Retail Knowledge Manager-000ZT
Description

The Consumer Industries & Retail Practice (CIRP) Knowledge Manager works closely with global and regional Practice leaders to support client teams and pursuits, support CIRP sector teams and supports other distinctive knowledge creation from within the CIRP practice.   General responsibilities are listed below.

Support client teams and pursuits:
  • Provide expertise and guidance to client teams and proposals teams. Proactively communicates with and supports project consultants assigned as knowledge capture leaders. Conducts research and/or coordinate researchers to deliver the information analysis required. Participate, as needed, in client meetings as a subject matter expert.  
  • Ensure relevant knowledge is routinely captured/codified from engagement teams; drive knowledge development and consolidation within core areas of focus
Support CIRP sector teams:
  • Consolidate knowledge from past projects and coordinate the development and packaging of a suite of materials for Account and/or Sector Teams to utilize in business development opportunities 
  • Work closely with Sector Team Leaders on sector-specific IC agenda and topics. Advise Sector Leader on IC development plan. 
  • Work closely with marketing and Practice Editorial Review Board to support rigor and writing of critical IC coming from the sector teams.
Support other distinct knowledge creation:
  • With Practice leadership create knowledge agenda for a Practice sector, identifying knowledge gaps and oversee execution against agenda, coordinated with Topical/ Regional PKCs 
  • Assist in development of intellectual capital and thought leadership and collaborate with Marketing, the CIRP Editorial Review Board and the practice, identify opportunities for the firm to present points of view  externally 
  • Anticipate practice information needs and evaluate industry data and research resources for their value, credibility and relevance 
  • Coordinate with other practice-affiliated researchers and provide coaching, mentoring and input to annual reviews 
  • Coordinate the creation and maintenance of the knowledge practice infrastructure (intranet, distinctive practice credentials and case studies,..) 
  • Coordinate research support for practice initiatives and client teams 
  • Track and report relevant practice metrics to Global Practice Leader and/or Regional Leader 
Qualifications

Ideal Qualifications:

• In-depth industry experience, usually evidenced by 5+  years working in industry and an advanced degree in relevant subject 
  • Proven people leadership experience with global team; preferably in a consulting, financial services or other professional services firm 
  • Industry/functional knowledge.   In-depth understanding of the industry or service line practice.   Expertise with an emphasis on forward-looking interpretation and anticipation of industry developments that may affect our clients and our work 
  • Source knowledge. Comprehensive and extensive knowledge of a sources available in the area of specialization, excellent understanding of source quality, and ability to find creative solutions where primary data is unavailable 
  • Problem solving.  Ability to act as a strong discussion partner in shaping scope of client issues, analytical and methodological 
  • Relationship building/networking.  Ability to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with Partners, external experts and clients, facilitating access to knowledge network and experts on others’ behalf 
  • Knowledge output. Ability to act as a “thought partner” within the firm, identifying and filling knowledge gaps and as our own expert externally 
  • Communications. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including appropriate style and structure; effective listening skills 
  • Team skills.  Effectively collaborate with IRC colleagues and consultants
Job Non-Consulting
Primary LocationAmericas-United States
Organization AT Kearney
Schedule Full-time
Unposting Date Ongoing

-----Original Message-----
To: sikmleaders
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2015 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Job Opening at A.T.Kearney - Knowledge Manager- Consumer Industries and Retail: KM4Dev Jobs Centre

Hi Everyone, Minu --

When I try to access the pdf document, it is bringing up a url xa.yimg.com, which seems odd to me.  Has anyone else encountered this when trying to read the document?
Thanks, Gloria

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Minu Mittal minumittal93@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Have enclosed it again. 

Thanks,
Minu