September 2015 SIKM Call: Diane Berry - Leveraging the Long Tail of Enterprise Knowledge for the Digital Workplace #monthly-call #search #workplace

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

Stan Garfield

Edited

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 124th monthly call. 
Here are the details:

Thanks to Diane for presenting; to Joel Muzard for recording; to Mary Abraham and Catherine Shinners for live tweeting; and to the members who participated in the discussion. Please continue the discussion by replying to this thread.

Diane Berry

Hi Stan,

Thanks so much for the opportunity to present to the group today. I hope the presentation was useful.

You run a great program – you’ve obviously packaged it well!  Love the tweets, the storify etc.  One small thing – I tried to link to the recording and it said it was either no longer available or I did not have permission to access it. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks again.

Best,

Diane

Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:32 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] September 15 SIKM Call: Diane Berry - Leveraging the Long Tail of Enterprise Knowledge

Today we held our 124th monthly call. Here are the details:

·        Storify https://storify.com/stangarfield/diane-berry-on-leveraging-the-long-tail-of-enterpr

Thanks to Diane for presenting; to Joel Muzard for recording; to Mary Abraham and Catherine Shinners for live tweeting; and to the members who participated in the discussion. Please continue the discussion in the Yahoo! Group by replying to this thread.

Howie Cohen

Tried to listen to the recording by it either isn't there or the permissions are set for something other than public. 

Best, 
Howie 

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Diane Berry dberry@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hi Stan,

Thanks so much for the opportunity to present to the group today. I hope the presentation was useful.

You run a great program – you’ve obviously packaged it well!  Love the tweets, the storify etc.  One small thing – I tried to link to the recording and it said it was either no longer available or I did not have permission to access it. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks again.

Best,

Diane

Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:32 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] September 15 SIKM Call: Diane Berry - Leveraging the Long Tail of Enterprise Knowledge

Today we held our 124th monthly call. Here are the details:

·        Storify https://storify.com/stangarfield/diane-berry-on-leveraging-the-long-tail-of-enterpr

Thanks to Diane for presenting; to Joel Muzard for recording; to Mary Abraham and Catherine Shinners for live tweeting; and to the members who participated in the discussion. Please continue the discussion in the Yahoo! Group by replying to this thread.

Stan Garfield