SIKM New York #local

Howie Cohen

Dear SIKM Members,

I have an opportunity to host a meet up in Warren, NJ at the Chubb Insurance Group headquarters this November.   I am attaching a link to select a date and time when most can participate, we're asking you to indicate your preferences here. Thank you in advance - a formal invite will be sent with details at a later time. Warren sits between NY and Philadelphia, we invite any folks from the region to participate.  The purpose of the meeting will be to meet, greet, network and share stories.  We will look to use an agenda that is similar to what others model in different regions.   Hope to see you there!

NY/NJ/PA Area Knowledge Management (SIKM) Get Together - Doodle: easy scheduling

Best Regards,

Howie Cohen

Howie Cohen

Dear SIKM Members,

                 This is a kind reminder that we are looking to host a SIKM meetup in the NYC area.  If you would like to join us please go to
NY/NJ/PA Area Knowledge Management (SIKM) Get Together - Doodle: easy scheduling

to help us find the best date and time!

Best,
Howie Cohen

Howie Cohen

Dear SIKM,

                You are invited to a SIKM NYC group meeting on Dec 3rd at 4:00PM.  RSVP is required and please review the details on the flyer.  Looking forward to seeing you!

Thank you,
Howie Cohen

Howie Cohen

Just a quick update on the meeting in NY.  We will have our whole KM team representing all of our business areas.   Some of you may be aware that Ace Insurance recently acquired Chubb.  Our KM oriented Ace team will also visit and meet up.   If you have questions, please message me. Looks like it will be a nice turnout so far.

Best,
Howie

Howie Cohen

Folks,

        We are starting to get some good numbers / feedback for our meetup in NY, if you plan on attending please rsvp  http://bit.ly/1QiI27I  we need to have a good rough count as we are going to provide some snack and I have to account for the size of the space.

Best,
Howie

Howie Cohen

This is a friendly reminder that today we are meeting at 4:00 PM at 55 Water Street in NYC.  Looking forward to the meetup!

Best,
Howie Cohen

Wish I could be there for this!

Next time