Topics

SKIM New York

Howie Cohen

Dear SIKM Members,

I have an opportunity to host a meet up in Warren, NJ at the Chubb Insurance Group headquarters this November.   I am attaching a link to select a date and time when most can participate, we're asking you to indicate your preferences here. Thank you in advance - a formal invite will be sent with details at a later time. Warren sits between NY and Philadelphia, we invite any folks from the region to participate.  The purpose of the meeting will be to meet, greet, network and share stories.  We will look to use an agenda that is similar to what others model in different regions.   Hope to see you there!

NY/NJ/PA Area Knowledge Management (SIKM) Get Together - Doodle: easy scheduling

Best Regards,

Howie Cohen

Howie Cohen

Dear SIKM Members,

                 This is a kind reminder that we are looking to host a SIKM meetup in the NYC area.  If you would like to join us please go to
NY/NJ/PA Area Knowledge Management (SIKM) Get Together - Doodle: easy scheduling

to help us find the best date and time!

Best,
Howie Cohen