Enterprise Social Network Governance and Usage Policy in Financial Services inquiry #ESN #governance

All,

I'm working with a client in financial services who is looking at bringing an enterprise social network into their corporate environment and I'm wondering if the SIKM community could refer or share any examples or refer to public case studies or contacts you might refer me to around governance and usage policy.

I'm looking at questions around

-Back-end monitoring - tools?
-Data export
-Acceptable use policies -  how are they crafted and implemented to ensure compliance as well as supporting the free-ranging interaction of a social platform? How or do they refer to existing electronic policies?
-Policies and management of content creation, group creation - how do companies regulate if at all?   What might be the line on policy vs. good practice or guidance?
-What kind of ESN training is required/provided for new users?
-Is there regulation of what users can post.   How/if posts are monitored?

In essence how do electronic governance policies for social platforms support the more conversational, open connection and sharing nature of the platform when models of governance have been often been created for document-centric platforms like Sharepoint or business process enterprise applications?

Any thoughts or links would be much appreciated, or a conversation at the number below.
-
Social Business Strategic Consulting
Silicon Valley, USA
+1-650-704-3889

Twitter: @catshinners
Contributor to Smarter Innovation (chapter abstracts) (Ark Group, 2014)

Stan Garfield

Catherine, I hope you receive useful replies here. Additional places you can post your query: