Collaboration in the Cloud #collaboration #survey

Murray Jennex

Knowledge transfer and collaboration is something we encourage in our organizations.  We use all sorts of technologies to enable these activities.  The cloud is one of these technologies.  However, do we understand the risk associated with ownership of data, information, and knowledge when we use the cloud to collaborate?  I've written and presented a paper on this topic and would like to collect more data on opinions on this topic.  Of course I am willing to share the results and the paper once I have collected data for a month.

Data collections is through a short survey that should take about 5 minutes to do.  I greatly appreciate your participation.  All surveys are anonymous and I am not asking for any organizational names.  The link is:

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.  Thank you in advance for your participation....murray jennex

Murray E. Jennex, Ph.D., P.E., CISSP, CSSLP, PMP
Editor in Chief International Journal of Knowledge Management

Murray Jennex

Just a reminder::

[...]

Last Call for Participation: