Request for speakers on future monthly calls #monthly-call #call-for

Stan Garfield

We are down to seven speakers scheduled for the monthly calls in 2016. Below is the list.

If you are willing to present, lead a discussion, or recommend a topic for a call, please write to me at stangarfield@... to express your interest. This is a great opportunity to present to your peers, receive helpful feedback, and gain experience for other future presentations.

  • Row
    Date
    Speaker
    Topic

  • 82
    2016-01-19
    Ken Martin
    Big Data, Data Science & Cognitive Computing

  • 83
    2016-02-16
    Steve Kaukonen & Thomas Hsu
    Collections at Accenture

  • 84
    2016-03-15
    Sean Fox
    Content Analytics

  • 85
    2016-04-19
    Gavin Chait
    Open Data – Knowledge Management with a Public Benefit

  • 86
    2016-05-17
    Curtis Conley
    Collaboration

  • 87
    2016-06-21
    Greg Nemeth
    EY's Enterprise Social Network

  • 88
    2016-07-19
    Steve Denning, Stan Garfield
    Frank discussion on where KM stands in the world these days

Arthur Shelley

Stan,

If you think it interesting for SIKM Leaders I could facilitate an on-line interactive on creative knowledge co-creation.  I have been experimenting with this both face to face and virtually and it is generating some interesting conversations and outcomes.  I am thinking about submitting a formal paper at Academy of Management conference in California in early August (assuming I get the new book complete by year end!).

This year I have facilitated F2F activities with this approach in 5 countries (Australia, USA, Canada, Singapore and Thailand) which have generated useful insights. The results so far will be the subject of the AOM submission.  By August there will be a formal paper published somewhere about it and it will be touched on briefly in KNOWledge SUCCESSion.

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Intelligent Answers

Founder: The Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Author: The Organizational Zoo & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader

New Book due out 2016: KNOWledge SUCCESSion

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4229168

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com