Topics

Knowledge Management (Overview) #km101

Mickey Strope

Good Morning Group,

Does anyone have a good introductory presentation that they used before in the past, that gives a basic introduction of Knowledge Management that would be appropriate for an executive presentation.

Peter Hobby

One now classic that I still refer to re: how to explain KM was from the good folks at Anecdote back in '06. I've dug up the link - a little dated but still resonates with me.

Hope this helps - best of luck!

Peter Hobby

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 10:55 AM, mstropeckm@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Good Morning Group,

Does anyone have a good introductory presentation that they used before in the past, that gives a basic introduction of Knowledge Management that would be appropriate for an executive presentation.

I have learned that it is still important to know the specific audience and environment before providing this type of presentation. One size does not fit all based on mission, industry, sector, culture et al.

Glad to talk offline if you wish to have this conversation.  IMHO using other presentations are useful but suggest that you tailor to your needs, that of your audience, and the desired outcome.

Best

Bill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com