New York SIKM Meetup in Water Street May 3, 2016 #local

Howie Cohen

Sikmleaders,

                   We are doing it again!  It was so much fun learning and sharing with folks from the city we couldn't fugettabout it and we had to do it again.   We would love to have you show up.   I have made arrangements for a large room that can hold +35, all you need to do is sign up, show up and share!   It will be at 55 Water Street in NYC!  Details are in the flyer..

Best!
Howie Cohen

Would like to attend but it's a hike from DC

Thanks

Bill

Bill Kaplan
Founder
Working Knowledge CSP

On Apr 27, 2016, at 12:02, howardscohenmba@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Sikmleaders,

                   We are doing it again!  It was so much fun learning and sharing with folks from the city we couldn't fugettabout it and we had to do it again.   We would love to have you show up.   I have made arrangements for a large room that can hold +35, all you need to do is sign up, show up and share!   It will be at 55 Water Street in NYC!  Details are in the flyer..

Best!
Howie Cohen

Howie Cohen

Maria Brindlmayer

Great idea - sorry I can't make it (a long commute from DC :) )
Maria

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 9:34 AM, howardscohenmba@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from howardscohenmba@... [sikmleaders] included below]

Sikmleaders,

                  We had so much fun in December, we decided to do it again.  We have reserved a large room at the Chubb facility 55 Water Street.  We didn't want to fugettaboutit, as we enjoyed sharing and learning with the group!  The room can hold +35 people but we need you to RSVP for security reasons.   Hope you can join us, as it will be fairly informal with just some simple topic based discussions.

Best,
Howie Cohen

Maria Brindlmayer
cell: 202-365-2440

sikmleaders@...

"SIKM Meetup NYC" reminder
When
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Where
55 Water Street
Notes
RSVP is required to join this event for security reasons. http://evite.me/AUEBSBTJ7Y DISCUSSION TOPIC: Low Budget, High Impact KM Efforts Many times, the Knowledge Management team is asked to implement change and introduce new practices with little or no budget. Hear from your peers how they’ve accomplished it, learn about some new trends and get to know your colleagues in this NYC SIKM group event. AGENDA: Introduce and Get to Know Cloud's impact on KM Jason Best – Oracle CRM Pipeline challenges (discussion) KM during M&A (discussion) HOSTS: Chubb KM Team Oracle
From
sikmleaders   Calendar