Free Columbia IKNS course on collaborative knowledge services #learning #knowledge-services

Katrina Pugh <katepugh@...>

Dear SIKM Community

On April 4th the Columbia Information and Knowledge Strategy (IKNS) Master's Program released our first mini MOOC – a “preview” course on success factors for Collaborative Knowledge Services. The three modules are:
  1. Leading communities of practice
  2. Lessons learned and tacit knowledge elicitation
  3. Story telling for knowledge activation

The free course features short videos with IKNS instructor Ed Hoffman, Ph.D. (NASA) and slides and readings from my course Networks and Collaboration

It takes about 90 minutes to watch the videos and pore through the slides and articles.

Last month over 300 people started the course, and over 100 have completed it for a certificate. This is so gratifying! We're getting great feedback, so I wanted to share it with you all. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

Warmly,
Kate

Katrina Pugh
President, AlignConsulting
Editor of Smarter Innovation (chapter abstracts) (Ark Group, 2014)
Author of Sharing Hidden Know-How (Jossey-Bass/Wiley, 2011)
kp2462@...

Boris Jaeger

Looks good, Kate! Here's the link

Sunny regards from Germany

Boris Jaeger - "Curiosity is the beginning of all learning!"

**** CONTACT ****
jaegerWM - Web- & WissensManagement
Boris Jaeger
Albert-Stehlin Str. 6
79365 Rheinhausen
DEUTSCHLAND / GERMANY
-----
fon/fax: +49-(0)7643-913880
mobile: +49-(0)1577-7544883
-----
mail: boris.jaeger@...
home: www.jaegerWM.de

**** REPUTATION ****
• [en] Boris Jaeger & the KMedu Hub among the 'Top 100 Influencers in Knowledge Management'
• [de] Gesellschaft für WM e.V. - Mitglied im Fachteam Wissensmanagement (2007-2010)
• [de] xing.de - Moderator von DACH KM - die XING-Gruppe 'Knowledge Management'
• [en] The Learning Organization - Reviewer of the Year 2006
• [en] KM News & Resources - #1 in the Aug.'08 ranking of the Pumacy Technologies KM blogs study
• [en] HICSS - Reviewer for the 'Knowledge (Management) Systems' track (2009-now)

**** SUPPORTING ****
• [de] KnowledgeCamp - das Barcamp der Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V.
• [de] DACH KM - Mitgliederstärkstes Diskussionsforum zum Thema WM im deutschsprachigen Raum
• [en] Smart People Magazine - Brings the power of Knowledge Management and knowledge work to the mainstream
• [en] KMedu Hub - The independent source where to find and promote Knowledge Management education worldwide
• [en] IKMEAA - The Indepenent Knowledge Management Education Accreditation Authority