Interested in writing for RealKM Magazine? #call-for #periodicals

Bruce Boyes

Dear all,

We're looking for additional people who would like to write original articles for RealKM Magazine reviewing recent high-quality research in KM and related disciplines such as communications, marketing, psychology, biology, sociology, and management. To seed article ideas, we maintain a list of current topics to which authors have access.

For someone who can write for us on a regular basis, a small per-article payment can be considered.

If you know anyone else who might be interested (for example KM students) please feel free to forward this email to them.

For further information please email me at realkm@...

Best regards,

Bruce Boyes

Editor

RealKM Magazine

realkm@...

Denise Lee

703 850 7450.

On Jun 17, 2016, at 1:14 AM, bruceboyes@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Dear all,

We're looking for additional people who would like to write original articles for RealKM Magazine reviewing recent high-quality research in KM and related disciplines such as communications, marketing, psychology, biology, sociology, and management. To seed article ideas, we maintain a list of current topics to which authors have access.

For someone who can write for us on a regular basis, a small per-article payment can be considered.

If you know anyone else who might be interested (for example KM students) please feel free to forward this email to them.

For further information please email me at realkm@...

Best regards,

Bruce Boyes

Editor

RealKM Magazine

realkm@...

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership. This communication may come from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP or one of its subsidiaries.

Andy Ruth

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for posting this out. I'm a tech writer by trade and am working on implementing and making operational a KM. Love to provide a sample of my writing and explore this opportunity.
Andy Ruth
(206) 719-2175

Sent from my phone