Onboarding Research - Help Please #research #survey #onboarding

Cayly Dixon

Hello SIKM Group

Thank you all for the continually enriching discussion in this group!

Through my Columbia University research at on high-performing companies, our team of three students is researching about what we’re calling “performance support” which we’re defining as how companies support their employees’ work to support their strategic objectives.

As KM practitioners, you perspective is valuable to us.

In exchange for your time to complete a 5-7min survey, we provide both a collection of three inspiring papers that have informed our work in this area as well as a carefully anonymized summary of findings.

The survey is located here: https://goo.gl/wR5fRB

If you have questions before completing the survey, please call or email me at the information below.

Thank you in advance,

Cayly Dixon

Cayly.dixon@...
480-310-1382

Jeffrey Keefer <jeffrey.keefer@...>

I took your survey, Cayly.

Two questions:

1.       How long are you continuing to collect data?

2.       What problem in practice have you identified that has led you to this study?

Interesting resources from HBR and NYT at the end; thank you for pointing them out.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Keefer, Ph.D.

Director of Training and Knowledge Management

The Trust for Public Land

Creating Parks and Protecting Land for People

666 Broadway, 9th Floor

New York, NY 10012

Office: 212-574-6882

Cell: 917-837-2788