New Members #question

Scott Leeb

I have been a long-time member of this forum and find the discussions informative and insightful.  I would like to invite two of my colleagues to the group. I believe they would have a great deal to add since they served as CKO for KPMG and BCG, respectively. Can you tell me what the process for doing so is. Thank you.

When requesting membership, they should provide their name, location, organization, role, and links to their organization's web site, their personal blog (if any), and their LinkedIn or similar profile(s).

Scott Leeb

Thanks. I will do so. Have a good weekend.