Here are the details:

  • Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
  • Time: 6:30 p.m.
  • Place: Hard Rock Café, 999 E St. NW (about 4 blocks from the JW Marriott)
  • Price: $39 per person (please bring cash)
  • Includes dinner (6 choices, including a vegetarian option), dessert, beverage, tax, and tip
  • RSVP no later than Friday, November 11 to Sue Hanley at sue@...

Please RSVP to Sue to reserve your place. We can handle a big crowd, but not last-minute additions of more than a few people, because they need to schedule staff. So, RSVPs are really important!

Here is the menu:

  • House Salad - Lettuce, tomato, red onion, carrots, feta cheese, dried cranberries & garlic croutons. With Ranch or Italian dressing.
  • Choice of Entrée
    • 1. Legendary Premium-Sized 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef Cheeseburger or Bacon Cheeseburger - Prepared medium well, with cheddar cheese, a fried onion ring, lettuce, & tomato. Served with fries
    • 2. Full-Rack of Hickory Smoked Pork Ribs - St. Louis-style ribs, basted with hickory bbq sauce. Served with fries, cowboy beans, & citrus coleslaw.
    • 3. Grilled Norwegian Salmon - Topped with maître d’ butter. Served with Yukon gold mashed potatoes & seasonal veggie.
    • 4. 12-oz New York Strip Steak - USDA choice 28-day aged strip, seasoned & fire grilled. With Yukon Gold mashed potatoes & seasonal veggie.
    • 5. Smokehouse Barbecue Chicken - Half Chicken, roasted and basted with hickory BBQ sauce. With fries, cowboy beans, & citrus coleslaw.
    • 6. Twisted Mac & Cheese - Cavatappi pasta in a three-cheese sauce with garlic, roasted red peppers, and Romano parsley bread crumbs. Served with garlic toast. This is the vegetarian option.
  • Dessert - Cheesecake
  • Beverage - Choice of Coffee, Tea, or Soda

Feel free to forward this announcement to others who will be in DC and might wish to attend. I look forward to seeing everyone next month!

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder and a request to RSVP to Sue Hanley at sue @susanhanley.com to confirm your spot in our annual dinner at KMWorld on November 16.  Sue writes:

"As of today, we have 11 people registered for the dinner.  We only need 15 people for the special menu and price, but if we have more, we’ll get a nicer and more private area in the restaurant! And, since we can’t accommodate people at the last minute, it would be nice to make sure that anyone who might be interested knows about the dinner."

Feel free to forward this to others who will be at KMWorld, or who will be in the DC area. Thanks!

Regards,
Stan