Survey on Knowledge Audits #survey #audit

Patrick Lambe

Apologies for cross posting:

I’m currently working on a book about knowledge audits and knowledge mapping. I'd like to get a better sense of the variety of understandings of knowledge audits that exists out in the professional community. Here's a short survey that should take between 10 and 20 minutes of your time - do take it, and recommend it to others. Responses are anonymous, but if you leave your email address, I will share the survey results when completed. Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XKNL276

Patrick

Patrick Lambe
Partner
+65 62210383

twitter: @plambesg

Knowledge mapping made easy: www.aithinsoftware.com

Patrick Lambe

A number of SIKM Leaders members were kind enough to respond to my recent survey on knowledge audit perceptions and experiences. I have now compiled the responses (150 in all with a wide geographic spread) and the survey report can be found at http://www.greenchameleon.com/gc/blog_detail/knowledge_audits_in_practice_report_on_global_survey

Thank you for your input! There are some great insights, and I’m really pleased at the level of experience and thoughtfulness in the replies.

Patrick

Patrick Lambe
Partner
+65 62210383

twitter: @plambesg

Knowledge mapping made easy: www.aithinsoftware.com

Hi Patrick

Good stuff here.  Thank you for the work you did to share it with us.

Bill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com