KM in Financial Services Contact Centers #value #call-center

joanna_pierce@...

We have quite a bit of research regarding the benefits of KM in general, in addition to the benefits for Contact Centers, but are having difficulty finding quality resources to prove ROI and overall benefits of KM for a Contact Center in a Financial Services organization. There's multitudes of information published on Help Desks (even in the Financial Services setting), but nothing tied to Contact Centers (financial/insurance-based). We've looked into Gartner for specific examples, but haven't been able to find something to really help "sell this" from an industry-specific example of success. Does anyone have any recommendations of contacts for information, or if you've stumbled across something yourself?

Howie Cohen

Joanna,

                 For clarification of what you are looking for..   Specifically you want information for contact centers in finance and/or insurance.   The relationship between call time etc... and revenue?  I work for an insurance company and can tell you that the measures or KPI"s used that are tied to business value may be a bit surprising.   The reality isn't reflected in KCS.   I would be happy to discuss these but I can't send that material to you.    I do have a number of documents that are finance / insurance KM but they are probably things that you have already.   Let me know, if you want to follow up.

Best,
Howie

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:42 AM, joanna_pierce@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

We have quite a bit of research regarding the benefits of KM in general, in addition to the benefits for Contact Centers, but are having difficulty finding quality resources to prove ROI and overall benefits of KM for a Contact Center in a Financial Services organization. There's multitudes of information published on Help Desks (even in the Financial Services setting), but nothing tied to Contact Centers (financial/insurance-based). We've looked into Gartner for specific examples, but haven't been able to find something to really help "sell this" from an industry-specific example of success. Does anyone have any recommendations of contacts for information, or if you've stumbled across something yourself?

joanna_pierce@...

Howie--I'd appreciate the opportunity to follow-up and would like to hear about what you're doing within your organization and KPI measurements. Feel free to shoot me an email at joanna.pierce@... and we can chat offline. Thanks!

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Apologies,

Can't remember if I responded to this. My former employer - Panviva - focused on knowledge management in contact centres in financial services orgs (esp. health insurance & banking). They have some case studies that indicate the kinds of improvements that you can generate.

I would imagine similar vendors like Verint Kana and eGain can also provide metrics.

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504

On Jun 8, 2017, at 10:42 PM, joanna_pierce@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

We have quite a bit of research regarding the benefits of KM in general, in addition to the benefits for Contact Centers, but are having difficulty finding quality resources to prove ROI and overall benefits of KM for a Contact Center in a Financial Services organization. There's multitudes of information published on Help Desks (even in the Financial Services setting), but nothing tied to Contact Centers (financial/insurance-based). We've looked into Gartner for specific examples, but haven't been able to find something to really help "sell this" from an industry-specific example of success. Does anyone have any recommendations of contacts for information, or if you've stumbled across something yourself?

joanna_pierce@...

Thanks Matt!