Are you a CKO? #research

Aprill Allen

I'm an independent KM consultant researching KM in the corporate setting.

If you are a CKO in a corporate environment, I'm interested in your perspective and experiences. Please reply here, if you're willing to respond to a short questionnaire over email or interested in a skype call, and I'll get back in touch with you directly.

Thank you!

Hi April

I was a CKO for a mid cap consulting company in DC from 2005-2009. Glad to help you. Skype id “ckobill”

Bill Kaplan

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com