Implementing a Successful KM Program, with all 50 KM Components #books #KM101

Stan Garfield

Véronique BRUEL <veronique.bruel92@...>

Bravo Stan !
Cordialement

Veronique Bruel

Chris Collison

Brilliant Stan,
Thanks for your generosity - it's more like an entire library than a book!

Edwin K. Morrris

Thank you, Stan!

 Check out our latest podcast:  Because you need to know

Edwin K. Morris   M.S., CKMP
President and Founder of Pioneer Knowledge Services

What is Knowledge Management?

Office 330.593.5850  Mobile-Text 520.508.3737

https://pioneer-ks.org/ ekmo64 (Skype)  234.542.5836 fax

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com