KMELB2017, Creativity, Chaos and Collaboration, a 2 day Knowledge Management Conference at RMIT Melbourne on November 13 – 14, 2017. #conferences #collaboration

Nerida Hart

Yes, the rumours are true, we are putting on a KM conference this year in Melbourne during Knovember.

We are excited to announce KMELB2017, Creativity, Chaos and Collaboration, a 2 day Knowledge Management Conference at RMIT in the heart of Melbourne on November 13 – 14, 2017.

You’re invited to a conference by the profession, for the profession.

This event is presented by AuSKM The Australian Society for Knowledge Management, RealKM Connect an initiative of KnowQuestion, and Intelligent Answers, the sponsoring organisation for the Organizational Zoo Ambassador Network.

Today we operate in ever changing and often chaotic work environments. Instead of trying to control the chaos we can learn to thrive through the use of creativity and collaboration.  KMELB2017 will show you new ways to harness these forces.

We have a select group of international and Australian based speakers from Bupa, Knowledge Associates International, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, NSW KM Forum, Unispace, Anecdote International and more.

This is a great opportunity to extend your network of professionals, co-create solutions to industry challenges, meet the speakers in an intimate group setting, and challenge your thinking.

Visit the event website for more information. Don't miss out! Book your tickets now to get $200 off for early bird registration.

If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact event organisers Amanda Surrey (RealKM Connect) or Cath Shelley (Intelligent Answers).

The program will be available in the next few days and more information can be found on the webpage at:

Book your tickets

We look forward to seeing you there!

--

Nerida Hart

HartKnowledge Consulting

PO Box 329

Yass NSW 2582

+61 418 423 270

Skype neridahartau

Twitter neridahart

http://hartknowledge.com.au

nerida@...

Past President Special Libraries Association - Australia New Zealand Chapter http://www.sla.org

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw