SIKM Dinner at KMWorld 2017 #KMWorld

Stan Garfield

Here is an update from Sue Hanley on the SIKM Dinner at KMWorld 2017. It will be held on Tuesday, November 7 at 7:00 pm at the Hard Rock Café. We’ll ask people to arrive any time after 6:45, but the Hard Rock Cafe wants everyone seated at 7:00. Apparently, we are allocated 90 minutes (but they probably won’t kick us out if no one else has the room – which is unlikely).
  • Place: Hard Rock Café, 999 E St. NW (about 4 blocks from the JW Marriott)
  • Details: Will be provided later

Maria Brindlmayer

Thanks, Stan!
Maria

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 7:41 AM, stangarfield@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Here is an update from Sue Hanley on the SIKM Dinner at KMWorld 2017. It will be held on Tuesday, November 7 at 7:00 pm at the Hard Rock Café. We’ll ask people to arrive any time after 6:45, but the Hard Rock Cafe wants everyone seated at 7:00. Apparently, we are allocated 90 minutes (but they probably won’t kick us out if no one else has the room – which is unlikely).

  • Place: Hard Rock Café, 999 E St. NW (about 4 blocks from the JW Marriott)
  • Details: Will be provided later

Maria Brindlmayer
cell: 202-365-2440

Stan Garfield

Headed to KMWorld 2017 in Washington, DC? Please join us for the annual SIKM Leaders KMWorld dinner!

  • Place: Hard Rock Cafe, 999 E St. NW, Washington, DC (a short walk from the conference hotel)
  • Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
  • Time: 7:00 pm (Please arrive by 6:45 pm to check in.)
  • Price: $40 per person (inclusive of tax and tip – includes dinner, soft drinks or coffee/tea, and dessert). Cash bar available.
  • RSVP – two steps!
    1. RSVP. To register your interest, please use the following link: http://evite.me/Vepkg8BumJ.
    2. Confirm your registration by pre-paying using PayPal. Use the account sue@... in PayPal to send in your $40. (We are making a financial commitment to the restaurant.) In PayPal, under "Send Money," choose the second option: "Send to friends and family in the US."  NOTE: If you use a credit card, there will be a $1.46 fee added to your charge, for a total cost of $41.46. If you pay using your PayPal account or bank account, there is no fee.
  • Menu
    • House Salad
    • Choice of:
      1. Original Legendary Burger. Served with fries. (Veggie Leggie (vegetarian) option available.)
      2. Full-Rack of Hickory Smoked Pork Ribs. Served with fries, cowboy beans, & citrus coleslaw.
      3. Grilled Norwegian Salmon. Served with Yukon gold mashed potatoes & seasonal veggie.
      4. New York Strip Steak. With Yukon Gold mashed potatoes & seasonal veggie.
      5. Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese. Topped with grilled chicken & served with garlic toast.
    • Dessert
    • All menu options come with a beverage choice of Coffee, Tea, or Soda.

If anyone is having difficulty seeing Sue's full email address, here is additional information.

sue@... is the address, and here is the version that should avoid truncation by Yahoo:
sue AT susanhanley DOT com

Susan Hanley

If you are planning to be at KM World in DC on November 7 - or just in DC at that time - please join us for the annual SIKM Leaders dinner! We've got a great crowd already committed and we have room for a few more! Feel free to invite colleagues but each person will need to register using the link below.

Location: Hard Rock Cafe at 999 E. St. NW.

Date/Time: Tuesday, November 7 at 7:00 pm

Price: $40.00 per person

RSVP: Please use this link http://evite.me/Vepkg8BumJ to sign up by October 31. The invitation link includes instructions on how to pre-pay.

Stan Garfield

Sue Hanley informed me that 37 people have signed up for the Nov. 7 KMWorld dinner, and 26 of these have paid. The limit is 45 people.

If you have not yet submitted your RSVP via Evite, or paid via PayPal, you have until Oct. 31 to do so. If you signed up via Evite, but have not yet paid via PayPal, now is a good time to pay to ensure your place is kept.

Sue also shared the current list of attendees with me, and it is outstanding.  I strongly encourage you to join us, if at all possible, to take advantage of the opportunity to talk with many leading KM practitioners.