Just in case, there is no KM program at my new job at Twitter #KM101

Eric Herberholz

Just in case, there's no KM plan at my new job at Twitter...

Please, would someone assist me with where and how to start one?

Tall order perhaps, or maybe there are guides, etc., available that someone could point me to.

Kind Regards,

Eric Herberholz

I love this…first question--what outcome do you want your plan to support?

Best

Bill

Just in case, there's no KM plan at my new job at Twitter...

Please, would someone assist me with where and how to start one?

Tall order perhaps, or maybe there are guides, etc., available that someone could point me to.

Kind Regards,

Eric Herberholz

Eric Herberholz

I don't know yet, I start on Monday! :-)

We will all be glad to help once you get comfortable there. Tweet us!  😊