KM proven practices for small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) #survey

Katarina Wajda <katarina@...>

Hello KM Leaders,

My company (Shelf) is conducting a knowledge management survey in order to learn about KM best practices for small to medium-sized businesses and organizations. We've learned that there is less data and insight specifically related to SMB's, and we hope to help close the knowledge gap.

I would really appreciate it if you could take 3-5 minutes to complete our survey. The answers will be used to glean findings about best practices and the state of KM in SMB's.

We are also offering $5 Starbucks eGift cards for those who complete the survey.

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback as you go through this quick survey. You can direct any additional comments to me via LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Katarina Wajda