Women DESIGN for Change | Azura Labs OPEN for biz #consulting

Mahrukh (Maya) Hasan

Hi fellow SIKM leaders,

On this
#InternationalWomensDay, (a quick plug) I’m so excited to share with you the launch of my new business, Azura Labs.  We are a social impact design firm providing research consulting services, mainly in project design and impact measurement, to organizations working in complex environments around the world. I founded Azura Labs to leverage a widely adopted approach to problem-solving in the private sector and applying it to the field of international development and humanitarian assistance. What better way to celebrate women’s entrepreneurship AND designing for change than supporting Azura Labs, this woman, minority-owned business? Here are ways you can support us: 1. Visit our website at
www.azuralabs.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (@azura_labs). 2. Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts and webinars. 3. Reply to say hello or (even better!) if you’re interested in collaborating. 4. Forward this email.

In solidarity,
Maya
P.S. I will be at the 2018 International Social and Behavior Change Communication Summit (#SBCCSummit) in Bali, Indonesia, April 16-20, 2018. If you’re also coming, feel free to get in touch!

Mahrukh 'Maya' Hasan
Principal | Azura Labs