For SIKM folks in the Chicago area - Please join TEI and CEA for a free networking reception and presentation by Mark Lipsey on May 3, 2018 in Chicago #local

Beeta Tahmassebi

What Can We Learn From a Multitude of Impact Evaluations? with Mark W. Lipsey, PhD

Free Registration at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-can-we-learn-from-a-multitude-of-impact-evaluations-tickets-45352402256

MAY 3, 2018

Reception with light food and beverage: 5:30-6:30 pm (CDT)
Presentation and Q&A Discussion: 6:30-8:00 pm (CDT)

What can we learn from a multitude of impact evaluations? Join Dr. Mark Lipsey, Research Professor in the Peabody Research Institute at Vanderbilt University, TEI faculty and Co-Chair of TEI’s Board of Advisors, as he shares his thoughts on generalizability, model programs and the future of program evaluation.

This event is co-sponsored by The Evaluators’ Institute (TEI) and the Chicagoland Evaluation Association (CEA).

Location:

Hilton Orrington/Evanston Hotel
1710 Orrington Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201

This special program has been planned to coincide with TEI's April 30 - May 5 program. You can find out more about our available courses and how to register at: https://tei.cgu.edu/events/april-may-program-chicago/

The event is free of charge but space is limited so save your spot at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-can-we-learn-from-a-multitude-of-impact-evaluations-tickets-45352402256

The Evaluators’ Institute (TEI)

Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

https://tei.cgu.edu/  | 301-287-8745