KM Ecosystem Panel in Washington DC on July 12 #local

Aaron Buchsbaum

Dear SIKM members:

We’re hosting a KM Ecosystem panel event and want to extend an invitation to anyone in the metro DC area to join us in person. We hope to spark new connections and ideas where a Fortune 500 company can learn from a lean non-profit and vice versa.

Registration & additional information is here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-let-the-km-ecosystem-serve-you-a-panel-event-for-public-and-private-sectors-tickets-47557521828]

The event is sponsored by Excella, the Global Knowledge and Learning Office of the International Finance Corporation, and the Knowledge Management unit of the World Bank.

The organizing team -- Amanda Makulec (Excella), Nia Johnson (Excella), and Aaron Buchsbaum (World Bank Group) -- has curated an after-work event that digs into experts’ perspectives on good KM and provides an opportunity to discuss your own experiences and challenges. We hope some of you can make it!

This is a low-tech event, so we won't have remote connection, and likely won't have powerpoints either. That said, I'll do my best to post a blog somewhere afterwards!