Causal Loop Diagrams #question

Robert L. Bogue

I’m curious.  Has anyone seen any work on starting to map out a causal loop diagram for KM initiatives?  I started sketching one out because I couldn’t find any diagrams that captured the important factors but then decided that there must be a start of a diagram somewhere.

Are my search-foo powers failing me or is there really nothing put together that resembles a CLD for KM?

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Murray Jennex

not sure how you are searching, I searched both google and google scholar for KM causal loop diagram and got many results