Looking for Fellow Junior KM Consultants #local

Ivan Butina

Fellow KM Colleagues,

My name is Ivan Butina and I'm a 34 years old KM consultant working mostly on communities of practice, collaboration, and event design and facilitation. However, I'm interested and have been expanding into other areas of KM. So far, I've been consulting with the World Bank Group.

Recently a colleague asked me if I know of any junior KM consultants. This made me realize that I don't know anyone with that profile outside the World Bank Group. So, to be able to answer questions like the one I was asked and to benefit from a community of peers, I'm looking for other KM consultants, more on the junior side, with whom to connect.

If you know of anyone that corresponds to this profile or if you are one, please, do let me  know.

Many thanks,
Ivan

Guillermo A. Galdamez

Hi Ivan,

I would consider myself a junior KM consultant, and I would be happy to connect. Are you in DC?  If so, it would make meeting up easier.
Feel free to send me an email at ggaldamez@... or add me on linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/guillermogaldamez

Best regards,

Guillermo

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 1:17 PM Ivan Butina ivan.butina@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Fellow KM Colleagues,

My name is Ivan Butina and I'm a 34 years old KM consultant working mostly on communities of practice, collaboration, and event design and facilitation. However, I'm interested and have been expanding into other areas of KM. So far, I've been consulting with the World Bank Group.

Recently a colleague asked me if I know of any junior KM consultants. This made me realize that I don't know anyone with that profile outside the World Bank Group. So, to be able to answer questions like the one I was asked and to benefit from a community of peers, I'm looking for other KM consultants, more on the junior side, with whom to connect.

If you know of anyone that corresponds to this profile or if you are one, please, do let me  know.

Many thanks,
Ivan

Cheryl Fries

Hi Ivan,

I consider myself a junior to mid-level consultant. Feel free to reach out via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/cherylfries/) or website (http://www.peakpractice.co/). I mostly provide support to USAID programs and development organizations.

I'm based in the DC area and would be happy to connect.

best,

--
Cheryl Fries
Education Performance Improvement, Communications, and Knowledge (EPIC) Consultant

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 1:17 PM Ivan Butina ivan.butina@gmail..com [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Fellow KM Colleagues,

My name is Ivan Butina and I'm a 34 years old KM consultant working mostly on communities of practice, collaboration, and event design and facilitation. However, I'm interested and have been expanding into other areas of KM. So far, I've been consulting with the World Bank Group.

Recently a colleague asked me if I know of any junior KM consultants. This made me realize that I don't know anyone with that profile outside the World Bank Group. So, to be able to answer questions like the one I was asked and to benefit from a community of peers, I'm looking for other KM consultants, more on the junior side, with whom to connect.

If you know of anyone that corresponds to this profile or if you are one, please, do let me  know.

Many thanks,
Ivan

Sandra Lopez

Hi Ivan, I have been working as coordinator of the knowledge management for a Colombian University, and I have done some consultancy in auditing of knowledge management. Actually, I am looking forward to consolidate my consulting field because I don’t like to continue working for the current organization in which I work. however I prefer to speak Spanish if is of interest,
Regards

Sandra López

[...]

Arthur Shelley

Hello Ivan,

Welcome to KM. This is an exciting area to be in right now, especially with the imminent release of the new ISO 30401 KM standard.

Here is Australia we are facilitating our conference with the theme Creating Knowledge for the new Generation, so we can connect with people like yourself as we pass on what is already known to cocreate new knowledge for our quickly changing world.

You may also be interested to connect with the conversations about the International Knowledge Professional Society on LinkedIn.

We look forward to your insights and sharing ours.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10390250

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Producer: Creative Melbourne

Author: KNOWledge SUCCESSion  Sustained performance and capability growth through knowledge projects

Earlier Books: The Organizational Zoo (2007) & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader (2009)

Principal: www.IntelligentAnswers.com.au

Founder: Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4229168

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com

My name is Ivan Butina and I'm a 34 years old KM consultant working mostly on communities of practice, collaboration, and event design and facilitation. However, I'm interested and have been expanding into other areas of KM. So far, I've been consulting with the World Bank Group.

Recently a colleague asked me if I know of any junior KM consultants. This made me realize that I don't know anyone with that profile outside the World Bank Group. So, to be able to answer questions like the one I was asked and to benefit from a community of peers, I'm looking for other KM consultants, more on the junior side, with whom to connect.

If you know of anyone that corresponds to this profile or if you are one, please, do let me  know.

Many thanks,

Ivan

Aaron Buchsbaum

Ivan!!

Super glad to see you joined the SIKM group. You’ll bring a lot to the group for sure.

There’s a (mostly) DC-based list called “KM for Global Health” that might be a good connection for you as well. Let me know if you’d like more info.

Cheers -- Aaron

Ivan Butina

Thanks for the warm welcome - and pressure :) - Aaron!

And thanks everyone who got in touch with me. I really appreciate it and I feel much better connected now :)

@Arthur: Though I'm not that new to KM, I definitely am to the International Knowledge Professionals Society. I just sent a request to join. I look forward to getting to know that community as well!

Greetings from Bologna, Italy!
Ivan

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 3:37 PM Aaron F Buchsbaum abuchsbaum@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Ivan!!

Super glad to see you joined the SIKM group. You’ll bring a lot to the group for sure.

There’s a (mostly) DC-based list called “KM for Global Health” that might be a good connection for you as well. Let me know if you’d like more info.

Cheers -- Aaron

Sandra Lopez

Hello Iván,  I have been the leader of knowledge management in a university since 2012 and I have had good knowledge management experience in this type of institutions. I make models of dynamic knowledge and I have implemented these models with community strategies, documentation, yellow pages etc in sharepoint.
Tsk for your response
regards

[...]

Neesham Spitzberg

Hi all,

Several of you have mentioned you are in the DC area. The Knowledge Management Community of DC would like to warmly welcome you to visit our monthly meet-ups and connect with other KM-minded folk in the area. We'll find a time on the calendar to focus a meeting specifically geared towards connecting young professionals in the KM domain, but until that happens, do please join us in person or virtually!

Cheers,
Neesham

Neesham Spitzberg

Senior Program Manager

Investment and Credit Risk, Knowledge & Learning

International Finance Corporation

The World Bank Group

O + 1.202.458.9774

M + 1.202.415.7198

nspitzberg@...

[...]

Douglas Weidner

Hi Ivan and Fellow DC KMers,

DC is a hot bed of KM activity, including KM World and DGI annual conferences, KM Institute Showcases, and regular KM Institute CKM and Specialty certification courses.

Welcome to KM.

Douglas Weidner
Chief CKM Instructor
KM Institute

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Neesham Spitzberg nckranz@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

[...]

John Hovell

Adding to Neesham’s nice note, there’s also the DC Knowledge Cafe for anyone interested - http://www.meetup.com/Knowledge-Cafe. It’s mostly in-person, but also runs an international virtual cafe a few times per year.

Thanks!
John