October 2018 SIKM Call: Etienne and Bev Wenger-Trayner - Social Learning Leadership: A Conversation #monthly-call #learning

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

  • October 16, 2018 SIKM Call: Etienne and Bev Wenger-Trayner: Social Learning Leadership: A Conversation
  • There will be no slides - this will be a conversation, with a chance to ask questions of Etienne and Bev
  • For online chat, visit http://www.tchat.io/rooms/kmers and sign in with your Twitter account, or use the #KMers hashtag in Twitter.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

Stan Garfield

Here is my profile of Etienne and Bev.  You may wish to read it before tomorrow's call to help prepare for the conversation.

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 158th monthly call. Here are the details:
Thanks to Etienne and Bev for leading the discussion, to Catherine Shinners, Mary Abraham, Bruno Winck, Linda Nellett, and Sarabeth Urech for live tweeting, and to all who participated in the conversation. Please continue the discussion by replying to this thread.