Blog: A few common mistakes committed by Knowledge Managers #KM101

Randhir Pushpa

Hi,
I would like to share my 3rd blog, in the blog series that I started to bring a fresh perspective to the practice of managing knowlege.

The blog questions our focus on employees to promote KM and the need to be process oriented.

My earlier blogs are:

The planned future blogs:

1. Reasons why we should not focus on employees to leverage knowledge
2. Benefits from KM are direct and not indirect
3. Deep interconnectedness between KM and other functions
4. Smart organizations and Knowledge Management

Looking forward to your comments and feedback

Regards

Dr. Randhir Pushpa