Book for KM BP and Lessons learned #proven-practice #books #lessons-learned

Sahar Khanloo

Hi Every one,

My name is Sahar and I live and work in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I recently joined this group and very much looking forward for the interactions and sharing within this community.

Meanwhile I was looking in the attached material in the group and found the GM case study on the Best Practices/ Lessons learned system.

the book is: Knowledge Management for Services, Operations and Manufacturing, Tom Young - 2008

Has anyone read this book before? Do you recommend it?

Any other suggestions on more recent books on Best Practices and Lessons learned platform designs in the market?

Best Regards

Sahar

Stan Garfield

Sahar Khanloo

Thank you Stan for your reply and welcome note.

Do you have also any suggestion for Idea lab or idea management system implementation as well as Documentation?
Is there a book which can cover the whole infrastructure of Systems around KM?

Thanks & regards
Sahar

Stan Garfield

Here is my response,  I encourage others to also respond.

For books on KM systems, see:

Stan Garfield

For documentation, see Knowledge Management Documentation