January 2019 SIKM Call: Jean-Claude Monney - Digital KM Transformation #monthly-call #transformation

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EST.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

Arthur Shelley

Hello from “tomorrow” (already Jan 15 here in Australia).

I have read Jean-Claude’s slide deck and they look like a terrific conversation that Knowledge Professionals should be having everywhere. If our heatwave has me awake at 3 AM Melbourne time, I will join the call.

I highly recommend others to join as well. KMers have a greater need to connect now that we ever have, which is why we are having the discussions about an international Knowledge Professional Society - of which this forum would be a significant part. The idea is to better connect existing knowledge assets and grow them.

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Producer: Creative Melbourne

Author: KNOWledge SUCCESSion  Sustained performance and capability growth through knowledge projects

Earlier Books: The Organizational Zoo (2007) & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader (2009)

Principal: www.IntelligentAnswers.com.au

Founder: Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4229168

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com