From: Jamie Cheney <jamie@...>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 9:46 AM
Subject: Knowledge leader role
To: <buchsbaum.aaron@...>

We are working with a leading biotech executive search firm in Boston to identify a candidate who can help them design and run an industry leading business intelligence and internal content management platform. This is a unique opportunity to work on a blue sky project with substantial resources and then to ultimately own the product and help use it to grow the business. For the right candidate, the compensation package will be highly competitive and flexible work options will be considered; relocation is an option and we will also consider remote candidates in Philadelphia and NYC.

If not you, is there anyone else that you would recommend that we speak with?

Thanks,

Jamie

--

Jamie Cheney

Finance - Marketing - Executive Leadership

--

Aaron Buchsbaum

Knowledge Management Officer, World Bank Group

M.S. Information and Knowledge Strategy, Columbia University

Follow: @networkAFB

Connect: LinkedIn