ServiceNow Knowledge Admin - Training? #call-center #learning

Kim Ahmer

Hello! I've been absent in the group for a long time but hope to begin to participate again. Is anyone managing a ServiceNow Knowledge base out there? I'm looking for training and can't seem to find any specific to the KM admin role. I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Thanks!

Sahar Khanloo

Hello,
Our IT department is currently using Service Now, I asked them for some more information and they directed me to the generic information on the website for the service now:

I am not sure if this will help, but give it a check.

Regards
Sahar

Carla Verwijs

Hi, I have experience with the KCS method applied in ServiceNow. You can find detailed information about KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) on this website: https://library.serviceinnovation.org/KCS   ServiceNow is a KCS Verified tool, so this methodology might help you to set up your knowledge base in ServiceNow (it's not a ServiceNow instruction, though, if that's what you're looking for).
 Let me know if you need more information or have any questions!
Carla

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 12:40 AM kimahmer@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hello! I've been absent in the group for a long time but hope to begin to participate again. Is anyone managing a ServiceNow Knowledge base out there? I'm looking for training and can't seem to find any specific to the KM admin role. I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Thanks!

Phil Verghis

Hi,

ServiceNow also uses KCS, and I can connect you with the person heading the efforts internally.

Peace,

Phil

www.kleverinsight.com