Tools for identification and voting of topics/questions #tools

Jan Hutter

Hi there

Hope that this is a question which fits into this community (it's my first contribution).

I have been attending APQC's KM Conference in Houston lately. During the conference, attendees could identify and rate questions using the conference app as preparation for the "LIVE! with APQC Experts" event on Friday in which the highest rated questions were discussed/answered. This was very neat. Does anyone know about a digital tool which offers similar capabilities:

- Identification of topics/questions

- Rating of topics/questions

Ideally, the tool is free to use and does not require specific user management (e.g. supports sending invitation link).

Thanks

Jan

Guillermo A. Galdamez

Hi Jan,

One tool that I like for its simplicity is Ideaboardz [http://www.ideaboardz.com/]
Users submit ideas, and vote every other idea on the board. You can then sort all of the ideas on how many votes each of them receive.

Best,

Guillermo

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM jan.hutter@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hi there

Hope that this is a question which fits into this community (it's my first contribution).

I have been attending APQC's KM Conference in Houston lately. During the conference, attendees could identify and rate questions using the conference app as preparation for the "LIVE! with APQC Experts" event on Friday in which the highest rated questions were discussed/answered. This was very neat. Does anyone know about a digital tool which offers similar capabilities:

- Identification of topics/questions

- Rating of topics/questions

Ideally, the tool is free to use and does not require specific user management (e.g. supports sending invitation link).

Thanks

Jan

Jan Hutter

Thanks, Guillermo!

That's the kind of tool I was looking for! It does offer all the features I need. The tool has some potential for improving the UX though ;-).

Cheers
Jan