May 2019 SIKM Call: Paul McDowall - Applying KM to a Business Need: Strategic Onboarding, a case study #monthly-call #case-studies #onboarding

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 165th monthly call. Here are the details:

Thanks to Paul for presenting and to Linda Hummel for participating in the conversation. Please continue the discussion by replying to this threadFor an article about this community and its history, see SIKM Leaders Community: A community of practice for knowledge management.