From: sikmleaders@... <sikmleaders@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 13:35
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] KM Reading Lists

I just updated my list of Knowledge Management Books. If you have other books or reading lists you think I should add, please reply with links.

A longer list of books mentioned in my Profiles in Knowledge Series and earlier blog posts is also available. The two most recent articles in the series are:

Sandra Lopez

Hi, which of those books would be the most recommended?
Tks

Sandra López PhD Ingeniería

Enviado desde mi iPad

El 11/06/2019, a la(s) 3:39 p. m., Bill Kaplan bill@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> escribió:

As always, thank you Stan!

I just updated my list of Knowledge Management Books. If you have other books or reading lists you think I should add, please reply with links.

A longer list of books mentioned in my Profiles in Knowledge Series and earlier blog posts is also available. The two most recent articles in the series are:

John Sharp

Thank you Stan. I enjoy the readings. Lately, I have been reading books and articles from the 90’s…very informative. Cheers.

-------------------
John W. Sharp
Knowledge and Information Management Professional

778-229-5272
john.w.sharp@...
http://linkedin.com/in/johnwsharp

On Jun 11, 2019, at 10:35 AM, stangarfield@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

I just updated my list of Knowledge Management Books. If you have other books or reading lists you think I should add, please reply with links.

A longer list of books mentioned in my Profiles in Knowledge Series and earlier blog posts is also available. The two most recent articles in the series are:

Anthony Rhem

Stan, here is another KM book to add to the list: Knowledge Management in Law Firms: Expertise in Action, 2016;

Globe Law and Business: https://www.globelawandbusiness.com/books/knowledge-management-in-law-firms-expertise-in-action

Thanks

Tony

Dr. Anthony J. Rhem, PhD.

CEO/Principal Consultant

A.J. Rhem & Associates, Inc.

www.ajrhem.com

Office: 312-396-4024

Cell: 312-696-9705

I just updated my list of Knowledge Management Books. If you have other books or reading lists you think I should add, please reply with links.

A longer list of books mentioned in my Profiles in Knowledge Series and earlier blog posts is also available. The two most recent articles in the series are:

Stan Garfield

Phil Barnett

I also like Managing Organizational Knowledge by Chuck Tryon.  It presents a fairly practical project management approach to KM improvements.

Best to you,
Phil

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Dennis Pearce