Seeking KM employment in Boston or remote #jobs #personal

Ray Sims

Hello,

I have 16 years of knowledge management experience -- six years as the leader of a KM function at Cambridge Technology Partners and Novell, and 10 years as knowledge manager for the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications industry vertical at Deloitte. I also have experience and skill as a business analyst, project manager, and product owner. I have worked for manufacturing, software, and professional services firms.

I am currently in early retirement and anxious to get back to work in a challenging KM role as a manager or individual contributor.

I live north of Boston and I am open to considering junior roles and contract, part-time, or temporary positions.

Best regards,

Ray Sims

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rsims/

http://the12thchapter.com

https://twitter.com/rsims

Stan Garfield

Ray, here is an opportunity that might interest you.

Edwin K. Morris regularly shares KM job openings on LinkedIn

Ray Sims

Thanks Stan. I’ll pass on UNICEF, but I’ll start following Edwin. Ray