Prisoner's Dilemma #question

Jonathan Norman

Has anyone run Prisoner's Dilemma for a large number of people? I am anticipating 80-100. So was thinking of splitting them into 20 groups. Any suggestions or advice would be most welcome.

Stan Garfield

Does anyone have any advice for Jonathan on running Prisoner's Dilemma for a large number of people?

---In sikmleaders@..., <jonathan.norman@...> wrote :

Has anyone run Prisoner's Dilemma for a large number of people? I am anticipating 80-100. So was thinking of splitting them into 20 groups. Any suggestions or advice would be most welcome.

Nikola Ristivojevich

Workshop Bank gives red/blue example for larger group (although max it at 16), but maybe can bring some beneficial insight into process/mechanics of the game.

Regards,
Nikola

---In sikmleaders@..., wrote :

Has anyone run Prisoner's Dilemma for a large number of people? I am anticipating 80-100. So was thinking of splitting them into 20 groups. Any suggestions or advice would be most welcome.

Jonathan Norman

Thank you!