Learner Code of Conduct for Portal Use --Training and Content Access and Community Interactions #learning

Would anyone have a “Learner Code of Conduct” for using an L&D portal?

Generic or redacted that you could share today?

Much appreciated

Bill

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com

Stan Garfield

Bill's query never received a reply. Can anyone respond? Thanks.

Jonathan Norman

Dear Bill

I am not sure whether this is useful but it does at least give you a starter for 10. Here are the terms and conditions we use for the Major Projects Knowledge Hub https://www.majorprojectsknowledgehub.net/terms-conditions/

Best regards

Jonathan

Jonathan Norman

Knowledge Manager

Major Projects Knowledge Hub

07387 268596

www.majorprojectsknowledgehub.net

www.majorprojects.org

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us please reply to this email address. View our updated privacy policy by following this link.

Logo

Major Projects Association is a Company Limited by Guarantee

Registered Company Number: 2157656 (England & Wales)

Registered Address: 1 Abbey Park Lodge, Abbey Street, Eynsham, Oxfordshire, OX29 4FN