November 2019 SIKM Call: Dan Ranta and Rachad Najjar - Digital Workplace Experience: Building a Collaborative Culture at GE #monthly-call #case-studies #culture #workplace

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EST.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

  • When: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
    - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the grey phone icon and then choose your audio preference. If your audio is live, you should see a red phone icon.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
  • Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides
  • Previous Calls
  • Future Calls
  • Calendar

Aaron Buchsbaum

Thank you Stan!

Sorry unable to join on call, but slides look great. Thanks to Dan & Rachad for pulling together, and Stan & co. for organizing. (I’m sure Mary and Catherine are tweeting away too!)

Warmly,

Aaron

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EST.

·         November 19, 2019 SIKM Call: Dan Ranta and Rachad Najjar on Digital Workplace Experience: Building a Collaborative Culture at GE

·         Slides

·         For online chat, visit tchat.io and sign in with your Twitter account, or use the #KMers hashtag in Twitter.

·         The story of our community

[...]

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 171st monthly call. Here are the details:

Thanks to Dan and Rachad for presenting on short notice, to those who asked questions, and to those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread

Here is a tweet of gratitude:

Michael Dieterle @mdieterle - Great session with @DanielRanta and @rachadbn on #KM at GE. Thank you!

Dan Ranta

Thanks again Stan.  Great program and great company.  Truly a blessing and pleasure to have led KM there for 4 years.  Thanks to Rachad (I call him the R-man) for joining me on the call today.  He's world class in this space!

Dan

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 12:14 PM Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> wrote:
TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 171st monthly call. Here are the details:

Thanks to Dan and Rachad for presenting on short notice, to those who asked questions, and to those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread

Here is a tweet of gratitude:

Michael Dieterle

Great session with and on #KM at GE. Thank you!

Thank you Stan for having us on the call, it was a great experience sharing GE story. I'm thankful also and value the learnings taking place in SIKM community.

Thank you Dan (big brother) for your teachings, i cherish our special bondings and looking forward for further adventures.

Rachad