Best / Good KM-related Podcasts? #podcast

David Graffagna

Hello all,

I have found this group to be an very valuable source of insight, perspective and practical experience related to knowledge management ... so I'm tapping you once again for your knowledge.

Here's my question ... what are the best (or at least some good) KM-related podcasts out there? I have a new member of my KM Team who is essentially new to KM. He has a bit of a commute and likes to learn via podcasts.

I know APQC.org has a variety in their collection, but I'm looking for some additional perspective.

Any guidance or suggestion is much appreciated, and I'll be certain to summarize responses for all to benefit.

Best,

David

John Hovell

“Questions Worth Asking” has some KM in it over the seasons... https://questionsworthasking.podbean.com/. (Also in google play, Spotify, etc)

Thanks,
John

On 30 Jan 2020, at 10:26, David Graffagna <davidgraffagna@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I have found this group to be an very valuable source of insight, perspective and practical experience related to knowledge management ... so I'm tapping you once again for your knowledge.

Here's my question ... what are the best (or at least some good) KM-related podcasts out there? I have a new member of my KM Team who is essentially new to KM. He has a bit of a commute and likes to learn via podcasts.

I know APQC.org has a variety in their collection, but I'm looking for some additional perspective.

Any guidance or suggestion is much appreciated, and I'll be certain to summarize responses for all to benefit.

Best,

David

Derek Bostic

Edited

Edwin K. Morris has a nice one going. https://soundcloud.com/pioneer-ks

Would also recommend Questions Worth Asking.

On Jan 30, 2020, at 10:26 AM, David Graffagna <davidgraffagna@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I have found this group to be an very valuable source of insight, perspective and practical experience related to knowledge management ... so I'm tapping you once again for your knowledge.

Here's my question ... what are the best (or at least some good) KM-related podcasts out there? I have a new member of my KM Team who is essentially new to KM. He has a bit of a commute and likes to learn via podcasts.

I know APQC.org has a variety in their collection, but I'm looking for some additional perspective.

Any guidance or suggestion is much appreciated, and I'll be certain to summarize responses for all to benefit.

Best,

David

Stan Garfield

There are podcasts included in this list of recordings.  And some of the other recordings, including the webinars, may be helpful to listen to.

The recordings of the SIKM Monthly Calls may also serve your intended purpose. There is a podcast RSS feed available.

David Graffagna

John, Derek, Stan ... thanks for the input on KM podcasts. Some good avenues for my team member to pursue.

Best,
David

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Hi,